Why Yoni Steam?
Yoni, or vaginal steaming, is an ancient practice used for the following benefits:
- Reduces pain & bloating associated with menstruation
- Decreases menstrual flow
- Increases fertility
- Detoxifies the womb
- Regulates absent/irregular menstrual cycles
- Speeds healing & toning after birth
- Reduces fibroids, cysts, & uterine weakness
- Reduces prolapse & endometriosis
- Relieves chronic vaginal & yeast infections
- Eases menopausal symptoms
- Releases stored emotions & trauma
How do I yoni steam?
Simply pour desired amount of herbs in boiling water. Leave on the stove for 10-15 minutes, then transfer the mixture to a bowl and let cool. Once the steam has cooled, wrap a blanket or towel around your waist as you kneel or squat over your bowl of plant matter breathing deeply, meditating, chanting, etc. When you have finished with your ceremony, be sure to pour yoni water onto your plants or on the grass outside as an offering. You should not yoni steam if you are pregnant, menstruating, or have any open wounds in your yoni.
Ingredients: Nettle, Rose, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Motherwort, & Reiki
Handcrafted locally with love!