Grapeseed Skin Care Oil
Grapeseed oil (Vitis vinifera) is the ideal lightweight carrier for oily skin but is highly compatible for many skin types.
Grapeseed is a great natural choice for those concerned with nut allergies. It also makes an effective natural alternative to petroleum-derived mineral oil.
- Absorbability – Grapeseed oil is fairly stable and nearly odorless. It notably high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid. This contributes to its absorbability and weight.
- Nourishing – Grapeseed oil contains an excellent balance of skin-supporting compounds like oleic, palmitic, and stearic fatty acids.
- Protecting – Aura Cacia Grapeseed oil is rich in vitamin E, which promotes moisture that protects the skin.
- Penetrating – Grapeseed oil’s light and absorbent feel makes it an ideal choice for heat-building friction massage as it absorbs quickly.
- Versatile – Grapeseed oil is lightweight and affordable – it can be used on its own or to dilute other fatty oils.
- Sustainable – Aura Cacia Grapeseed oil comes from grapes that are thrown away during the wine making process.
Origin: Italy or Spain
Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
4 fl oz (118mL)