Goddess Wisdom Made Easy: Connect to the Power of the Sacred Feminine through Ancient Teachings and Practices
Learn about the ancient goddess traditions and reconnect with your femininity, your natural cycles and your intuition.
Ancient civilizations once worshipped female deities and women were the leaders, counsellors and healers of their communities. Through the ages, the wisdom of the Goddess was then forgotten, and people around the world lost their connection to ancient feminine wisdom. In this practical guide, Tanishka, a leading teacher and author of women's wisdom traditions, introduces the main Goddess cultures and explains how their teachings and practices can empower and transform your life today.
You will learn:
• the history, philosophy and practices of ancient Goddess traditions
• the seven Goddess archetypes and their corresponding chakras
• the life stages of the feminine journey and how to transition through each one
• rituals to reconnect with your inner goddess
• insight and tools to understand and align with the cycles of nature
This book was previously published under the title Goddess Wisdom (Hay House Basics series).